Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Bridal Jean Skirts by Wedding Belle Blue Jeans

Let me tell you baby you knock me off my feet...Stevie Ray Vaughn & Double trouble..
Oops sorry..the jeans just make me look and feel so special right now..I can't help but hum and sing some of my favorite tunes.
So, I put a request in for companies that would be interested in some reviews of their products..Wedding Belle Blue Jeans responded.

First let me tell you I am a blue jean girl, pair of flip flops, high heel sandals or boots, with a flattering t-shirt. I am good to go.

So, this is right up my alley.
They make custom blue jeans and blue jean skirts for brides and their bridal parties. Not only do they do custom work but their custom service rocks out for great response. I feel bad it has taken me over two weeks to get this review posted for this awesome company. Let's just say, a friend having a new baby and us catching strep throat was not in plans for this family. We rolled with the punches as they came.

Let's start with how quickly the jeans got to me. They contacted me about my size. They didn't even think twice when I said I was a misses size. Most companies, I have dealt with in the past have had something to say about me being tall and lean, plus being a misses size not a junior size. I'm not fat, I have a curvy woman's body. Let me emphasis the WOMANS. Thank you ladies for making me feel special for being a misses in my a natural design.

I got my jeans within a week of my size being sent via email.

Here are the photos of what I received....


Good way not to over pay on shipping!

This is the detail work on the front of the skirt. I love the lace on the skirt.


Doesn't it make you want to jump into your pair of jean skirt.
This is the detail on the back of the skirt.



Yeah I love my lady

She's long and lean

You mess with her

You'll see a man get mean ...Pride and Joy by Stevie Ray Vaughn & Double Trouble..

Sorry, I am dancing around like a teenie bopper.. This is from the the bliss line of jean skirts. They are "mini" skirts. I have to definitely wear some hose with these for my ten years anniversary in a few months. Me being six feet tall, skirts are always shorter on me than on someone else. I do have the legs to wear em' though..wink wink


As you can see, this is me. Well, the lower half of me. Thank my oldest kiddo for taking these photos  during the time of sickness in our house. Hence the delay of the review being posted. Let's just say, my kids say the skirt is fashionably "hot" momma stuff. I would say, even if you are not getting married these custom jeans and jean skirts are perfect for anniversary or for re-igniting the flame of your relationship.

Here are some more photos of the companies products. I love them. I wish I had requested the jeans too! Hot...Hot Hot....and my hubby's mouth would drop to the floor, drooling like a dog in heat.




Here is the link for the company. Click quickly to order your pair as fast as you can.


Thank you ladies for your patiences on the delay of getting this posted.



2 comments:

Ashn702 said...

Thank you so much for doing this Samantha, it came out beautifully!

sweetybird09 said...

Great review and I love the skirt on you!!!!

You are a tall Mamma!