I am so excited.I have only been blogging for a year about my store.
Thank you to Belinda from theordinaryaunt for giving me this award.
The rules after accepting the Versatile Blogger Award are:
1. Thank the person who gave the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs.
7 Things About Me:
1. I have one dog a teacup breed named Diamond aka dumpster diving diva
2. I have two children, 2 nieces, and 4 nephews.
3. I love to learn new things. I would be a professional student if I could.
4. I am in training for a half marathon that 12.5 miles or is it 13 ..lost track
5. I love food..no seriously I love food hence the running..
6. I love reading and watching tv
7. I don't do school politics
The 15 blogs I am passing this award to are:
1. http://psbeautyblog.blogspot.com - I tried to leave a comment but blogger said i was not authorized to do so.
2. http://christiecottage.blogspot.com -I have been reading her blog now for a year. Jackie I love your blog keep up the hard work! Thanks for all the hard work you and the twitter tree team do to help promote the handmade industry. Again, since blogger changed or upgraded..I am not authorized to leave comments on this blog though check it out anyways.
3. http://kraftymax.blogspot.com she had a wonderful blog as well. It is filled with craft ideas to tanturms about life. Believe me do I know about tanturms. i can actually leave a comment on this. Blogger go figure.
4. http://www.blueeyedblessings.com/ -This a gret blog / shop to check out. This is a team of friends. We started out as team mates of several twitter tree teams and now co-help on a cross promotional team. Seriously, wonderful set of ladies to check out.
5. http://thesteadyhandblog.com/ April is amazing. Seriously, check out the blog reviews on products life, and well over I can't praise her enough.
6. http://sweetybird09.blogspot.com -Joyce, is the best. Seriously, the best. She was my first customer on my etsy store. She has been so supportive since starting this journey of doing handmade to make ends meet. Please go to her blog and follow it for me. I just think the world of this blog.
7. http://aneedleinthehaystack-debbie.blogspot.com Debbie is part of a twitter team I am on. She is awesome. i would love to see her follower count increase as well. Since, I depend on others to leave comments for me, I thought I would give her a high five for the great work she does.
8. http://elunajewelry-nc.blogspot.com I have to tell you, this blog is jewelifric! If that is even a word. If not, I just made one up Ole' webster dictionary..add that to your growing list of new words. I can leave comments on this blog.
9. http://linorstorecom.blogspot.com/ from handmade to stories about fur babies. She's got it going on. I can leave a comment on this blog.
10. http://www.cherishedbliss.com -Ashley, hon I love your patterns you let me review for you. Seriously, I got ooooo's and ah's yesterday while we were out. You need an award. It appears I can leave comments on your blog.
11. http://createdbylaurie.blogspot.com/ She features others on her blog, talks about her son, and being a wife. It's awesome. It appears my comments are showing up but then again I thought that on several blogs and guess what..they weren't. Blogger and I appear to be at war currently.
12. http://spittin-toad.blogspot.com -from family to crafts the site is awesome. I do have trouble leaving comments here. Blogger behave please.
13. http://thebluelantern1.blogspot.com -Awesome site, that needs some serious support from us her followers. She has so many cute things. Actually be a super hero and follow her. Again, I get an error message from blogger when trying to leave comments. It has nothing to do with the site itself. It's all blogger network.
14. http://beforemeetsafter-frugalfinder.blogspot.com -awesome blog about making the old look new. I love doing stuff like this. She has some great tips for doing it as well. no problem leaving comments.
15. http://itsabouttimemamaw.blogspot.com -Really cute blog! I love it.
This was really hard, there were so many great blogs to choose from. I hope they all enjoy a long and prosperous blogging career. To all my new followers that left blogs to follow, I don't understand why your blogs are not pulling up to view. Blogger and I are having issues for some strange reason. Once, I have recovered from this past week, cleaned up and have time to view the help section maybe I can blogger to behave.