Sunday, August 28, 2011

Answering all the knock knock emails, twitter mgs, and facebook post in private message

As many of you know we have had a double birthday party in the last two weeks, family in town for the said birthday party, multiple dental and doctor appointments in that same two weeks.

I need massive prayer warriors at this point. Cover all the bases please. This is all that I can comment on, due to requests from my family to keep details private.

In the mean time, I had to create close to 100 decorated bobby pins with lulu flowers and bling centers.

All but two complete sets are given out to the guests that came. These remaining sets are reserved for a birthday attendee that could not make but will be giving a present.

Here see for your self what was created.
 These are being displayed on my blinds in the rental property.

It was the only way to keep the stored until we divided them up into groups for bagging.

These are the close ups of the items to give you an idea of the amount of  time and attention it took to make enough for over 20 girls in attendence. For the two boys that either came or gave gifts, they got slide whistles, and parachute men.


There is a grab bag available for purchase.The grab bag are bobby pins that did not have an exact match for the flower size or bobby pin size. I will be showing the listing somewhere I am not sure where at this time. You want it before I post it in either etsy, ebay, or zibbet. Email me at beautifulswagstore@gmail.com, shipping will be included in the price for US and Canadian residents only.

Here are the bobby pins left for sale!
Group Shot...

Okay these are different sized bobby pins and flowers in the first grab bag available for purchase.

Small purple Flower
 Larger purple flower
Two different shots of the item


 One small orange yellow flower.
Two different shots of the item.
 One larger blue flower
This is the only shot I could get of this item half way clear enough to see.
Small Blue flower.

These next ones are in seperate grab bag.

Yellow flowers with purple centers shown above and below.
Yellow flowers white and blue centers shown below.


Let me know if you would like to purchase head of me posting them in one of the shop fronts. I will give until tomorrow before posting in a shop front.

No comments: