Sunday, September 11, 2011

We Remember




Ten years ago, the united states got attacked by terrorist, again. Instead of Pearl Harbor, it was NYC trade center. At the time my oldest was one year and a day old, it was a scary time for us a family, a community, and a nation. Today is a day to remember the lost, the grief, and the healing that has occurred for those that were affected. This headband was made in honor of all the first responders that answered the call not just that day but every day of our lives protecting, helping to save us in time of crisis, and their families.

If you are a first responder or know of a first responder that needs something special for themselves or a family member. I have a very special code for you and you alone. It will give you at least 50% off anything in my shop. If it is in my zibbet shop, please let me know and I will I drop the price for you!

beautifulswagstore@gmail.com

2 comments:

sweetybird09 said...

Very nice offer that is for those involved in 9/11

Christie Cottage said...

9/11/01 did not hit me when it happened. My husband died on 01/11/01 and I could not even grasp anymore sorrow at the time.

I think about the 10th anniversary of my husband's death and how deeply saddened I was and I know those people are feeling the same overwhelming sadness. Pray for them today.

<><