Saturday, September 3, 2011

Things could be worse..

Well, after getting an email from pay pal, calling them concerning my pay pal account, and asking for them to please reconsider their action. I am stuck in limbo like the rest of my life right now. Pay pal is putting a transaction hold on my account. They say it came from Etsy. They say that my sales have been low and inconsistent. I have appealed their discussion at pay pal but the appeal can take up to 21 to 45 days to be revised. So, now, not only am I getting charged for my etsy, I have to carry cash at all times to be able to go to the local library to print out my paid postage instead of heading to my local post to weigh and pay for postage, now I have an extra trip because it is the only way to access my funds to cover shipping. Sigh..just when I thought my life was tough.

I read this article about someone Else's life about earning money online. Wow!  I can deal with an extra trip verses the drama a worse situation than this

Please go give some love and support virtually. Tell them Beautiful Swag Store sent you.

2 comments:

DP said...

Thanks for posting my blog button. (I think there is a glitch though. I think there's an extra "h" in front of the http://www.mypregnancybaby.com)

I'm sorry to hear about what's going on with Paypal. I hope it gets resolved. I hate it when big companies get all the power and you didn't do anything to deserve it. Grr!

Have a good day,

-DP
Hip Chick's Guide to PMS, Pregnancy and Babies

beautiful swag store said...

You are so welcome! Hugs I hope things get better! I fixed it.