Sunday, July 10, 2011

Zibbet

I decided to research this site. I have heard good things. I am in the process of trying to set up a shop there. There basic account is very generious.

Though I have to say, the set up process is not user friendly and very frustrating. My photos that are used for profile pictures will not upload to their site for a store and their customer service seems to be out for the weekend. No, big deal but this is my only two hours I have to get it done.

Are you a zibbet user? How do you convert a kb picture to mb setting? Also the link expires before verification an occur. Help..I would love to do this...site..

Hello, their tech support is awesome. They came through with what the problem was. Guess what they got me the correct hook up to get the store set up. Thanks customer service and tech support!!

Here's the link:

http://zibbet.com/beautifulswagstore

No comments: