Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sunday Reflections

Wow another week of vacation gone..already..phew its starting to slip away.

Okay, we have started christmas in july with some other shops as a way to get your christmas shopping started early and to be able to enjoy the season the way it should be. I will be posting new christmas items in the shop this week. Plus, I have a 50% off code for anything in my shop plus free shipping on all the items. Many of the items can be shipped to Canada too! Here's the deal the only way to get the code is to leave me your email address or email directly for the code. This code is only good at the etsy shop.

The artfire location, has a 40% off sale on all goods in there now. This includes the new reading comprehension and writing skills pdf, the gurse with a bonus washable laundry bag, the bows, and child's flip flops. One item has already sold. Hurry get yours now!

As for the couponing end, my family is really starting to see the benefits of it. My husband got deodorant and bodywash for free this weekend. I say free because we only had to pay tax on each item of 6 cents. 6 cents x 6 is $0.36 total for $20.82 of retail value.

Here is the newest addition to the christmas items:

I am still frustated as can be with blogger. I still can't post comments to others blogs that I follow. It say anymous but it never posts!

No comments: