Sunday, May 15, 2011

Purple, White, and Black Spirit Fundraising Opporunity





For the DC PTA organization for fundraising ideas meeting. Listed here are items that can be sold in my shop for fundraising for your school from 2011-2012 school. Flower clips with bling, cloth headbands that also work as great sweat bands during hot times, hair organizer starter kit, shirt scrunchies for both boys and girls, clothe or ribbon bows on hard headbands, ponytails or clips. Customized aprons are available for an extra fee.

I know the product photos aren't the best. Fortunately, the fabric shown in the last three photos coordinate together and one even has glitter.

Don't worry followers if my fundraising idea isn't accepted. I will still put the product in my store just for my purple white lovers!!

No comments: