Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring Bold Polka Dots and Stripes Baby Gift Set






One very bright bold polka dots and stripes baby gift set now available at the etsy shop. This comes with one bag with two oversized outised pockets, trimmed out with ruffled fabric left over from cutting, 1 bib, and a burp clothe made out light weight cotton material. The material cost on this gift set was $8.00. The labor, and free shipping is 8.50. I know I probably should charge more the the labor and free shipping but I try to make my products stay within a reasonable range for you.
Measurements are as followed:

Bag: 15 inches wide/14 inches long approximately
Bib: 9 inches wide/ 17 inches long straps approximately
Burp Clothe: 10 inches wide/14 inches long approximately

Doesn't sound big but from my experience as a mother with a baby and toddler. This is the perfect size for a bag to hold their stuff. This machine washable and dryer okayed. All fabric has been prewashed and dryed for shrinkage.

All products are being designed out of experience, need, and wishes that I had this as a young mother.

No comments: