Monday, March 7, 2011

Blogger Glitches....

it's not my software. After getting the internet explorer switched out and reinstalled, and the problem still occurring. I did some research in the blogger forums. Guess what? I am not the only experiencing the type of problem I described earlier last week. There are about 5-10 other people who have it or had it. From the sounds of it, a part of my code maybe missing in my blog. So, I left a comment/question. I got a few replies all stating the similar solutions which are not working. So, they all agree that since its starting to be a growing list of people who have the same problem. They should be working on a solution for us that are experiencing said problem.

yeah-that I'm not the the only one
boo-that it will not be resolved quickly!!!

No comments: