Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Email Blessing

After months of no sales, one major event that I helped sponsor, being sick, and making lots of christmas gifts for family friends and teachers/teaching staff. Let me tell yeah, I was feeling pretty down and out about making it happen, so, I can stay home longer for my family sakes.

I checked the business email this morning. I had an email blessing in it. No not one of those chain email things people get all the time.

This was an email from another blogger asking permission to promote my business on his blog. Talk about a blessing. Yes, folks there are still kind and generious people out.

When I get a blog button or an image I will upload to my side bar for all to see.

1 comment:

sweetybird09 said...

Woo Hoo for you, that is a blessing!

You will get a sale I know it will happen :)