Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Abbys-Closet

A few months ago, I joined a team on etsy called creative SAHMS. A few days, later I noticed a special posting from the captain calling for assistance to be a team leader. I applied immediately. Captains, normally don't ask for help, so, when they do its great to be able to assist another sahm. What was up? Well, my dear captain was having a baby and needed help keeping an eye on the team while on maternity leave if you can call that being a sahm. We never get maternity leave, vacations, or a mandatory 15 minute break. We are sahms.

So, after her baby (may I add totally adorable), was on a schedule of sorts. She returned to us with awesome leadership skills and other blooming ideas for the team. Then she announces, she did it. She tootk the plunge and made her own site. I am totally impressed by not just my captain but I consider her my friend. So, without further a do...let introduce to you Abby's Closet owner/operator Rebekah Pierce.

Her story link: our-story

Her services available: services

website link: abbys-closet

blog link: abbys-closet blog

pinterst: abbyscloset

When you leave feedback, let her know you found her by beautifulswagstore

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You've been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award! (http://cereusart.com/2012/06/07/one-lovely-blog-award/)